3/18/10

beginning of my day !


Goodmorning all !
I have a lot to do today but before i got started, i wanted to post a little something on my blog(:

The other day, i went to go get a fill in for my nails and they had this special, if you get a full set or a fill in they will like let you dip your hands in this hot wax, and its suppose to be like really good for you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it was so cool, it made your skin really soft and smelled really good, and made my ring all shiny!(:



well, my baby cousin isnt doing to well, shes having withdraws so shes in icu.
i still havent seen her yet. i hope she gets better fast and i get to go visit her(:

well i got a lot to do today so i better get started!
dont forget to check my youtube!

huge love guys
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment